Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mostaque H Chowdhury MD
Dr. Mostaque H Chowdhury, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Decatur, TX, with another office in Lewisville, TX. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Mostaque H Chowdhury has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Mostaque H Chowdhury has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Mostaque H Chowdhury has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mostaque H Chowdhury - Posted on June 2nd, 2014
Dr. Chowdhury is a great physician who truly cares about his patient's well being and goes the extra mile to take care of them
dr chowdhury rating 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mostaque H Chowdhury - Posted on November 15th, 2013
21 Years Experience
Chittagong Medical College
Graduated in 1997
Texas Tech University Health Science Center (Odessa Tx)
Dr. Mostaque H Chowdhury Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mostaque H Chowdhury's office for more information.
609 Medical Center Dr Decatur, TX : (940) 627-5921
1596 W Main St Lewisville, TX : (972) 899-6650
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mostaque H Chowdhury is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Decatur, TX.