Dr. Motaz Agabani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Motaz Agabani?

Amazing experience! From start to finish.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

We are very happy. Our daughter was so nervous but the Dr. and staff were absolutely the best. Highly recommend!

Unbelievable Doctor!

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

Best Doctor I have ever seen in my life! I've never had a doctor listen and really try to understand me and my symptoms.

I felt cared for

Posted on July 15th, 2016

This Doctor really cares. I have been searching all over for answers about my problem. Talk about felling "listened to". My prayers have been answered. So many other doctors seem so rushed and dismissive. Not this one. Very happy with him.

Great office and physician

Posted on January 4th, 2016

Always greeted warmly, generally no waiting and the doctor is clear, concise and takes the time time to answer any questions you may have.

RN

Posted on December 8th, 2015

This doctor is sweet compassionate and helpful The ARNP is super also

LOVE Dr. Agabani

Posted on May 26th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Agabani for about 15 years for thyroid issues and I just love him. He is extremely knowledgeable and ALWAYS takes his time with me, listening to all of my concerns and questions and never makes me feel rushed or like 'just another patient'. I wish he could be my doctor for EVERY medical problem I ever have. His office staff is a pleasure to deal with as well and are always friendly and helpful. I HIGHLY recommend this doctor!

cosmetology

Posted on April 13th, 2015

Great doctor! I was used to to see Mark Lupo Md for years, but I am so happy that I make good decision to get consult with Md Agabani. I will stay with him for sure.Big different, more time, more explanation, more take care....great doctor!

Great Dr-Horrible staff

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Dr Agabani has provided me excellent patient care.I'm probably his youngest patient and His staff of all females however, are horrible to interact with. Not a smile, acknowledgement, and definitely not friendly at all especially the eldest one with dark hair and glasses...office manager maybe? Every time I visit or call or check out I am talked to like "another idiot patient that doesn't matter."A physician's staff can make all the difference in wanting to interact with the Dr and continue to be treated by him. Dr, out with the old and in with the new. Otherwise just stick her in the back away from patients.

GREAT DOCTOR!!

Posted on August 8th, 2012

COMPASSIONATE EXPERTREALLY UNDERSTANDS AND LISTENS TO YOUGREAT BEDSIDE MANNERHIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM

12 Good Years of care

Posted on February 1st, 2012

I have attended Dr Agabani for over 12 years. I have received excellent care and attention from him during that time.I leave his office feeling uplifted, well informed and well looked after . I have found his staff to be friendly and they always had a smile for me.I have moved away from Sarasota but would not move from this doctor.

This is an amazing Dr.!

Posted on November 6th, 2009

Dr. Agabani diagnose me with PCOS 10 years ago. I have seen him every six months since. He always has time for me, answers my questions and even points me in the right direction for other family members! Out of all of my specialists/ doctors, he is my fav!

Posted on October 16th, 2017