Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mouaz H Al-Mallah
Dr. Mouaz H Al-Mallah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Al-Mallah is affiliated with DMC Huron Valley - Sinai Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mouaz H Al-Mallah has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Mouaz H Al-Mallah has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mouaz H Al-Mallah has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
Dr. Al-Mallah is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 2001
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Mouaz H Al-Mallah Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mouaz H Al-Mallah is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Detroit, MI.