Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mouhamed Kamel
Dr. Mouhamed Kamel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Massillon, OH. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kamel is affiliated with Affinity Medical Center, Affinity Medical Center Massillon Campus and Mercy Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mouhamed Kamel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 4 of 4
I was a patient of Dr. Kamel for 24+ years. He was kind, empathetic and caring. His staff were wonderful and I always felt better even on bad days after leaving his office due to their infectious care, humor, and sense of family. I am finding it very hard to find a physician and staff that can compete with them. God bless all of you, and a happy retirement to the doctor. You all were the BEST !
Dr.Kamel has a very threating and nasty office secretary named April.She does not return phone calls or does not know what docter patient privillages are.You call for a question and you get very nasty response back or she states that your diagnosis is your fault and if you dont listen Dr.Kamel will release you from care when you say you have been following directions.The dr does not order proper to his clients until its to late..
Dr. Kamel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Affinity Medical Center
Affinity Medical Center Massillon Campus
Mercy Medical Center
41 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1972
Huron Hospital Cleveland Clinic
Dr. Mouhamed Kamel accepts the following insurance providers.
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMk Kamel MD Inc, 804 Amherst Rd NE, Massillon, OH
Dr. Mouhamed Kamel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Massillon, OH.