Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mouna Abouamara
Dr. Mouna Abouamara, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lumberton, NC. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mouna Abouamara has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mouna Abouamara has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 2 of 2
Love Dr Abouamara
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mouna Abouamara - Posted on June 24th, 2011
I've been a patient of Dr Abouamara for about a year. I have found her to be professional, caring, concerned, with a genuine smile and caring demeanor. Recently she left and I'm crushed! Dr's like her are hard to find. She is one in a million!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mouna Abouamara - Posted on October 2nd, 2008
32 Years Experience
Universite Hassan Li Ain Chockcasablanca
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Mouna Abouamara Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Coventry Carelink - Duke Medicine Tier 1
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Mouna Abouamara is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lumberton, NC.