Dr. Mouna Haj Ibrahim Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mouna Haj Ibrahim?

Posted on September 6th, 2016

She is a terrible person. I would go to every other pediatrician before her. Absolutely horrendous.

Posted on October 20th, 2010

She treated my child while at St. Joseph's. She has no bedside manner and the personality of a dead fish. She spent 5 minutes in our room and always seemed angry. There were different doctors taking care of my daughter every day. I felt as if my child was on display for her and her students. I do not recommend Dr. Ibrahim to anyone. Find a doctor who cares about his/her patients.

Posted on November 18th, 2016