Dr. Mounir Belcadi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mounir Belcadi?

SR Office Staff

Dr. Belcadi is very caring and spends the time needed with his clients.His Santa Rosa staff are pretty rude and not very client friendly. Its said that this is the first impression and the last when you visit the office of a very nice doctor.

Blamed wrong diagnosis on me....

Heavily medicated me to the point I couldn't speak, had no remorse and then told me it was my fault. I am scared for those who see him

worst psychiatrist

Dr. Belcadi "treated" a close relative of mine,and she nearly died as a result of the medications(which were not needed in her case),that he prescribed. He did not take the time to obtain a thorough medical history,or perform an adequate psychological assessment. But even more troubling, was the fact that he medicated her, and didn't bother to do any follow through. Had he done so, he should have known that the medications were having an extremely negative effect on her, and nearly cost her her life. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone, in fact I would caution them that if they were referred to him, that they immediately seek another opinion/referral, as he borders on incompetence/negligence at best.

Excellent psychiatrist who is very caring. Seems to know more about ADHD and PTSD than most psychiatrists. Is very supportive. I am very happy to have found him, and I have been to a lot of psychiatrists through the years.

Worst

This is the worst psychiatrist in the business.

puppy mill of psychiatry this is NOT quality care

Dr. Belcadi is unusually good, patient, and listens for what is really fitting

Dr. Belcadi is unusually good, patient, and listens for what is really fitting for your specific situation. I was uncomfortable seeing a psychiatrist for the first time. It took a little while for us to listen to one another, but after an appropriate time period he was listening and unrushed. I am confident I made the right choice, working things out, and patiently waiting until he could could know me to be the best partner. When that happened we both had significant shifts in our ability to hear what was really going on. My long term diagnosis was corrected and the new diagnosis fit. It was so freeing to have a partner who truly listened and did his homework. I cannot recommend him enough.

Outstanding Doctor and Clinician

I would say after years of being displeased with the level of treatment and mis-diagnosis I received from an array of good doctors; I can say that Dr. Balcadi is the most respectful, intelligent and careful diagnostician. I have been mis-diagnosed for years and working in collaboration with him, we found what we believe to be the correct diagnosis. I have managed departments at Stanford, and a very busy Perinatal office. No doctor has shown me the depth of respect and willingness to relook at what he first diagnosed. He is very popular with his patients, he is committed to having us live fullfilling lives that are fitting to our whole life and diagnosis. Good luck getting in, but he is worth the drive, waiting list, and any other slight challenge it takes to get in to see him. The only other thing I would say is that the patients should pitch in and give him a good long vacation. He is a bit over dedicated.

Dr. Mounir Belcadi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ventura, CA.