Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mourad Maach
Dr. Mourad Maach, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kissimmee, FL, with other offices in Kissimmee, FL and Saint Cloud, FL . He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Maach is affiliated with Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women, Florida Hospital Kissimmee and Arnold Palmer Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mourad Maach has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 14
My teenage was "assigned" this Doctor at Celebration Hospital at the end of July. During a 3 day hospital stay, we saw Dr. Maach for a total of 5 minuted and not at all on day 3. He was rude, disinterested in discussing a treatment plan and impatient with my son. With that being said, we were charged $1200 for his "services" for these 3 days. We have experienced MANY doctors during my son's illness and Dr. Maach was, by far, the worst.
Dr. Maach is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women
Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Osceola Regional Medical Center
Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health
Orlando Regional Healthcare Center-St. C
Florida Hospital Medical Center
12 Years Experience
University of Miami
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Mourad Maach accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mourad Maach in this video.
Dr. Mourad Maach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kissimmee, FL.