Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Mousa S Alwawi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mousa S Alwawi has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Showing 5 of 27
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mousa S Alwawi - Posted on March 27th, 2018
This has got to be one of the biggest jokes in Warner Robins. This doctor not only doesn’t listen when you explain your actual needs, his staff are a group of professional liars. Amber Carter and her staff of imbeciles have not only mixed up vials of BLOOD from my father, they mistreated and blindly RXd my mother with medication she did not need...(the bulk of the details I will omit) I hadn’t taken the time to see a new doc because I have been established there for some years. Went at the beginning of the year to take care of a prescription I have been on for years, got that prescription for 3 months. Went about my business and called for a refill because I am no where near the office and needed to not come off of it. These idiots told me that I didn’t go to the doctor, I hadn’t filled the prescriptions ever and that I could come in to be reestablished. Yeah..... right. Remember to always watch your back in a doctor’s office. Especially offices of this nature... they are out to harm, not heal.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mousa S Alwawi - Posted on June 15th, 2015
Dr. Al-Wawi compromised my father's health because of poor judgement and care. He put us off and never really gave us a clear diagnosis. When we asked if there was a potential for death from the problems my dad had he promised us nothing was life threatening. We ask several times what the prognosis was for my father's illness and if we needed to call in my brother's who were living out of town. He finally told us my father was going to pass and did it an hour before he died. We were unable to get family here from out of town. He wouldn't even give us medical records when we asked for them. He has since found reasons why he and the other doctors in the practice can't see us now. Be careful if you go to him because if he messes up on a diagnosis he will push you out of his practice. Beware!!!!!
Great family doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mousa S Alwawi - Posted on May 31st, 2015
Very friendly & professional. Over the past few years he has become our "family doctor", seeing myseld, my husband & my teenage daughter. In addition, my youngest daughter adores him & he is not ever her pediatrician. She begs to go with us, when we go to the doctor, just so she can see him. She calls him her Buddy. :-)
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mousa S Alwawi - Posted on July 24th, 2013
Dr. Al-Wawi spent the necessary time with me to determine the best course of action. He is very courteous and I get the impression he truly cares about my well being. His nurse is amazing! She is very nice and caring. Sometime the individuals who take the vitals don;t seem very friendly - its seems like I'm an inconvenience being there but once past that the rest of the office staff are amazing. Very friendly and helpful no matter what I need.
WORST EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mousa S Alwawi - Posted on September 22nd, 2012
Dr. Alwawi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Josephs Hospital
Dr. Mousa S Alwawi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCOMPREHENSIVE CARE MEDICAL LLC, 301 Osigian Blvd, Warner Robins, GA
Dr. Mousa S Alwawi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Warner Robins, GA.