- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mousab O Almusaddy has 3 locations
Dr. Mousab O Almusaddy has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mousab O Almusaddy has the following 9 expertise
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Chest Infection
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Septic Shock
- Angiographic Visualization
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Mousab O Almusaddy Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Mousab O Almusaddy
Dr. Almusaddy graduated from the University of Aleppo in 1995. Dr. Almusaddy works in Morris, IL and 2 other locations and specializes in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Almusaddy is affiliated with Presence Saint Joseph Hospital and Morris Hospital & Healthcare.