Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Moussa Menasha
Dr. Moussa Menasha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Suffolk, VA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Menasha is affiliated with Southampton Memorial Hospital, Sentara Careplex Hospital and Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Moussa Menasha has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Moussa Menasha has the following 6 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Moussa Menasha has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Moussa Menasha is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
My family and I have known Dr. Menasha for over 40 years. His dedication to his patients has been over and above all expectations as his patients well being comes first. He will tell you exactly the way it is to recover. If you are willing to listen to him and follow his advice, than you are the lucky one. He will dedicate his time to explain and answer all your questions. If you want to take your health condition seriously, than he is the doctor for you. His diagnosis is outstanding and his devotion for treatinng his patients can not be surpassed.
This doctor is incompetent. Even with a CT diagnosis of small bowel lipoma and swollen lymph nodes in the small bowel area -- along with numerous symptoms, a hugely distended abdomen and a father who died young from non-Hodgkins lymphoma -- the doctor dismissed my problem as IBS. He even asked if my symptoms started with some type of stress in my life! I argued with him, and he insisted that my diagnosis couldn't possibly be causing my symptom. Medical journal articles insist that I need surgery to remove the lipoma, and I should have the lymph nodes biopsied. Don't rely on this doctor!
Dr. Menasha is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Southampton Memorial Hospital
Sentara Careplex Hospital
Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Sentara Leigh Hospital
Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center
Sentara Obici Hospital
Sentara Bayside Hospital
Louise Obici Memorial Hospital, Suffolk, Va
Southampton Memorial Hospital, Franklin, Va
Maryview Medical Center
44 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Rhode Island Hospital
Dr. Moussa Menasha accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions2000 Meade Pkwy, Suffolk, VA
Dr. Moussa Menasha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suffolk, VA.