- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Moustafa Alamy
Dr. Moustafa Alamy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norwalk, CA, with other offices in Huntington Park, CA and El Monte, CA (and 9 other locations). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Alamy is affiliated with Pacific Alliance Medical Center, La Palma Intercommunity Hospital and Bellflower Medical Center. Dr. Alamy has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Moustafa Alamy has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Moustafa Alamy has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Showing 5 of 20
Self-verified patient of Dr. Moustafa Alamy - Posted on May 12th, 2016
Performed sugery on a family member, did not leave any information regarding what he found during the surgery. Decided to discharge patient without telling the patient if the patient is alright to go or not, or even what the diagnosis was. Hardly communicated with the patient and family members. Had to ask charge nurse and other doctors to obtain information regarding the patient's health. He may be a good surgeon but he lacks any idea about public health and how to communicate with patients.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Moustafa Alamy - Posted on May 2nd, 2016
He diagnosed my father with necrotic pancreatitis and kept telling us that his chances of living was really low. Later after we had our family doctor assess the situation, we had him do more events to double check. It turned out that it wasn't necrotic and this doctor never even tested for it but just went off his previous experience. Double check this doctor. Always.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Moustafa Alamy - Posted on October 16th, 2015
My life has Changed
Self-verified patient of Dr. Moustafa Alamy - Posted on July 17th, 2015
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Alamy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pacific Alliance Medical Center
La Palma Intercommunity Hospital
Bellflower Medical Center
St. Francis Medical Center
Los Angeles Community Hospital
East Los Angeles Doctor's Hospital
Brotman Medical Center
Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Tri-City Regional Medical Center
Promise Hospital of East Los Angeles
34 Years Experience
University Of Cairo
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Moustafa Alamy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norwalk, CA.