Dr. Moya Griffin Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Moya Griffin?

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Dr. Griffin is excellent, caring and very gentle. I'm so glad I was referred to her by a friend and I’ve referred Dr. Griffin to some of my closest friends

So pleased...

Posted on January 12th, 2011

Dr. Griffin and her receptionist, Laurie, are exceptional. I called for an appointment on either a Tuesday or Thursday and Laurie was able to get me in on the following Wednesday. When there was a cancellation for a Monday slot, she called me back to schedule me in. I was so grateful. I was the only person in the waiting room, but did see people exit while I was waiting. Her office ran on time and took their time with me. They were very warm and willing to answer all my questions. Dr. Griffin's suggestion of surgery for my condition was unexpected, but was in line with what I later researched on the internet. They were able to schedule me for surgery (conveniently located in an out-patient clinic downstairs & across the street from the hospital) the very next day after I expressed concern about the recovery time and needed to get it done asap. Although, I did not see Dr. Griffin on the day of the surgery, I had wonderful nurses and feel confident that I got the best treatment possible. I have never had surgery before and was so pleased with the outcome. I can highly recommend both Dr. Griffin's office and the North Austin Surgery Center.

Posted on April 3rd, 2009

Dr. Griffin is a very savvy, well-schooled doctor. As busy as she is, she always seems to have enough time for her patients.

Posted on July 15th, 2017