Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Moyuen M Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr Lee is an excellent physician. HOWEVER, they show no respect for a patients time. On a previous visit I waited 40 minutes for her to come into the room, after my scheduled appointment time. Today, I waited 35 minutes in the room past my scheduled appointment time.I decided I had had enough and promptly left. I will not return. They have no respect for a patients time.
Dr Lee has been managing my leg health for many years now - and I have been very satisfied with the treatments, procedures, the staff, and the performance of Dr. Lee. I have blood clotting issues, and maintaining leg health for me is more than just an aesthetic issue. You can trust Dr. Lee to not only give you the highest levels of health care, but also be sensitive to and mindful of your desire to look your best.
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Jackson Health System
Dr. Moyuen M Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAesthetic Plastic Surgery, 8315 Cantrell Rd Ste 80, Little Rock, AR
Dr. Moyuen M Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.