Dr. Moyuen M Lee Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Moyuen M Lee?

No respect for patients time

Dr Lee is an excellent physician. HOWEVER, they show no respect for a patients time. On a previous visit I waited 40 minutes for her to come into the room, after my scheduled appointment time. Today, I waited 35 minutes in the room past my scheduled appointment time.I decided I had had enough and promptly left. I will not return. They have no respect for a patients time.

Dr. Lee and her staff are very knowledgeable and truely caring. Overall a pleasant experience!

Excellent surgeon, excellent treatment

Dr Lee has been managing my leg health for many years now - and I have been very satisfied with the treatments, procedures, the staff, and the performance of Dr. Lee. I have blood clotting issues, and maintaining leg health for me is more than just an aesthetic issue. You can trust Dr. Lee to not only give you the highest levels of health care, but also be sensitive to and mindful of your desire to look your best.

She is great. She takes time with you and I love the results.