Dr. Mridul Kumar Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mridul Kumar?

Dr Kumar is a disgrace to the medical peofession. He is malignant, abnoxious, and to say the least rude.

Posted on June 27th, 2017

The Worst Doctor I've ever encountered, do not use him!

Posted on January 27th, 2016

Dr. Kumar (I shouldn't even have to call him Doctor) is a disgrace to the medical field. I've seen him twice in the Emergency Room in the past few years and both times he has been closed-minded, arrogant, lazy, rude, and quick to send you home after 1 simple blood test with the conclusion of "anxiety". Furthermore, I came in of real complaints of chest pain, a visibly swollen left pectoral, numbness in the back of my head, dizziness, fatigue, and instead of taking my complaints seriously, he spent most of the blood work checking for every kind of street drug possible. Much to my satisfaction because I do not use drugs, I now have a complete negative test of these drugs to show the hospital and medical field that this doctor is a clown. I will be pursuing legal action after a proper doctor diagnoses me. If he is assigned to you in the ER, either leave or request a different doctor. I don't want anyone to deal with this piece of garbage again!

I have to concur

Posted on December 30th, 2014

I don't normally write these either but I agree with the prior reviewer. I went to see this clown a couple weeks ago. Went in with severe stomach pain and possible intestinal blockage. Diagnosis consisted of an x ray and blood test. He said I was constipated and gave me an enema in a bottle to take home. No help. Found that the medicine he scripted me was no good, an x-ray was useless and I need a colonoscopy. Spoke to two doctors since my visit and both , without hesitation, called this guy a moron for how he treated me.

Worst er dr ever

Posted on October 12th, 2013

I never write these reviews, but my encounter with him at SUNY downstate was so awful I just had to warn others.Arrogant, completely unable to listen and his lack of knowledge of my chronic condition was dangerous and harmful. Avoid him if you value your health

Posted on September 17th, 2016