Dr. Mridula R Prasad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mridula R Prasad?

I could NOT be any more pleased! :)

I have been a patient of Dr. Prasad's since 2001. I was 22 years old w/ a son when I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. I consider it a blessing to call her my neurologist. She is a very caring, sweet, and smart doctor. Dr. Prasad is always on top of new medicine and procedures. I had two or three appointments with other neurologists, and was pleased when I met Dr. Prasad. To Dr.Prasad I am a person...NOT a file number! (she even sent me flowers when I gave birth to my 2nd and 3rd children!!!)

The most compassionate & caring physician I have ever been to. Very knowledgeable and up to date on new treatments. Her patients love her and I am lucky to have her as my physician.

Dr. Mridula R Prasad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Merrillville, IN.