Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mu Xu has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 2 of 2
I went to UCLA Ronald Reagan for another serious bout of diverticulitis. The hospital was packed to capacity due to flu epidemic. (Which of course is no ones fault) I started out with a very pleasant and efficient nurse and ER doctor. Things quickly spiraled downward. I laid on a very uncomfortable gurney in a busy hall way for SEVEN hours. This "surgeon" was assigned to me even though I made it very clear I was not consenting to surgery then or at any time in the future. He became very condescending and arrogant as if his opinion was golden even though he only has five years experience and ZERO specialties including the one he was pretending to be an expert at--gastroenterology. To which he knew nothing. At that point I decided I was NOT being admitted into this hospital under his care. He upset me so much and put me in such a state of anxiety that I was willing to suffer any consequences of leaving (there were none) than spend one more minute in the awful situation and the inadequate care I was receiving. As a final show of arrogance as I was leaving informed me he wasn't giving me an Rx for pain medication I suppose to punish me for daring to question his "authority" I feel part of my bad treatment is racist in nature because he is Chinese and I am Caucasian and I am proceeding with legal action against the doctor and hospital for medical malpractice.
Dr. Mu Xu accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRonald Reagan Ucla Medical Center, 757 Westwood Plz, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Mu Xu is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.