Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muataz Jaber
Dr. Muataz Jaber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flushing, NY. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Jaber is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian-Queens. Dr. Jaber has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Muataz Jaber has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Muataz Jaber has the following 14 expertise
- Drug Allergy
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergies
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
Showing 5 of 7
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Jaber is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Baghdad
Graduated in 1979
Long Island College Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUnited States Postal Flushing Unit, 14202 20th Ave, Flushing, NY
Dr. Muataz Jaber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flushing, NY.