Dr. Mubashir Mahmood Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mubashir Mahmood?

Physician needs to take his charm pill every morning, prior to seeing patients

Never had to wait so long to be seen. His staff are like robots regarding personalities! His knowledge, not to mention bedside manner, that facility probably would go bankrupt! any profits they probably gain. probably Due to the other doctors have to pick up his slack! 1 visit with him, I consider that as a big loss! I'm never going back!

slow, slow, slow

I have been seeing this doctor for 2yrs. I have no choice because my insurance will not allow me to go anywhere else. Every time I go I am there at the very least, 2 hours, sometimes, 3 hours. He has a very dry personality and comes off very uncaring and rude. I do not recommend him at all.

He does have my a1c under control. His promptness and bedside manner, nonexistent. My appointments always takes over three hours of my day, and sometimes longer. I have enough consideration for him to not takes my phone into his office. I just wish he had some for keeping appointments on time.

I have gone with my wife to her appointment's and it is a complete joke. He does not listen to any of her issues just tells her what he thinks she needs to do. She has complained about real issues she is dealing with but he just seems to want to push the pills.

Where did this doctor from?!!! Wow!

I would not recommend him as a doctor. I'm currently changing doctor's as we speak.. He does not take anything in to consideration, he does what he thinks is best..witch most of the time he's wrong in my eyes. For Example: I take Invokana of a morning and 20 units of 75/25 insulin at night. That is what I give myself bc my a1c is 7.0 and it's fine in my eyes and he's but the thing is, he has me on 25 units 3 times a day along with the Invokana witch helps me pee out the extra sugar in my body. If I was to take this dosage of insulin/medications I would be laying on the floor dead.. Nevertheless, the whole meaning to this is I myself would NOT recommend him as a doctor!

I had appointment with him several times and each time I went to him I had !I have had to take off of work just to find out that he,was,with,his,11:30 appointment and mine was at 3:00,and got there maybe 10 mins before time and they told me he,was about 3 hours behind ! I told his nurse that I could not waite 4 hours and If I could get refills on my prescription! She told me no that I would have to wait or go with out my meds and she was hateful and he no any better!

writes a lot of prescriptionsq

I would not return to this doctor unless I wanted a lot of drugs. I was given a new prescription every time I saw him. I finally stopped going to him. It took me two years to get off all of the meds. I feel much better now.

Not Going Back!!!!

Sitting in his waiting room has taken anywhere from 40 minutes to over 2 hours. They he wonders why my blood pressure is high. He's a cocky Dr. that treats me like I'm no one. Not to mention it's difficult to understand him with his accent and if you ask him to repeat something more than once he acts all upset.

Inconsiderate!!

My appointment was for 1:00. I was called by nurse at 2:45. After being weighed and blood pressure checked, I was placed in an examing room at 3:05. The Dr. finally came in at 3:50. He asked me a couple of questions, then received a phone call. He left the room to take the call and did not come back until 4:45. He then asked a couple more questions and wrote some prescribtions. I left the office at 5:15. I wasted over 4 hours to spend 15 minutes with a doctor that didn't seem to listen or care that he had a patient.

Inconsiderate. on appt. sheduling

Cost me a complete days work. I sat in waiting room 3.5 hrs. then in patient room1 hr. Found out he books 4 people to ea. appt. time. That is inconsiderate of his patients. Every appt. I have had is always that time range. Everytime all patients are mad of the waiting time.

I have been there twice and I have waited over an hour both times. He does have very bad bed side manner, and he doesnt seem to listen to what you are saying. I feel he was not much help, it was a waste of time nad money to go to him. I would most differently try and find someone else.

Dont risk your health

Its like having to treat yourself. You need to tell him whats wrong with you not the paid physcians giving you the diagnosis. He doesnt listen and has the bedside manner of a rock. If you want to get better find another dr

Dr. Mubashir Mahmood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morristown, TN.