Dr. Mubeena A Balti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mubeena A Balti?

One of the rudest, most ignorant MDs in WNY

This MD, who trained at a medical school in a faraway land, was 45 minutes late for my appointment -- I was the first patient of the day and she didn't even show up to work until 40 minutes after my appointment time. The waiting room was old and shabby and so was the examination room. Once my exam began, she repeatedly asked rude questions like "Why don't you have more children?" And when she asked why I had a C-section (for a medically valid reason), I told her why and she responded, "That's impossible." Well, it is possible, it happened, and my insurance paid for it. Frankly, I'd prefer not to see a doctor at all than see a doctor like her.

Former patient

Dr. Balti was my OBGYN 13 years ago when I had my first child. Dr. Balti lacked compassion for first time parents. Her mid wife whom she no longer uses was great. This mid wife was compassionate and showed concern for my concerns. Dr. Balti told me my son could have Spinal Bifida. She offered no counseling and no answers or research. I researched myself and found that my elevated reading was due to bleeding early in my pregnancy. My son was born with no defects thank God. I also thank God that Dr. Balti did NOT deliver my child. She was out of town.... California if memory serves me correctly. I had a wonderful delivery at Millard Fillmore Suburban without Dr. Balti. My opinion...look for another OBGYN