Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Mudar Dalloul
Dr. Mudar Dalloul, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Dalloul is affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center, University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital and State University of New York Health Science Center at B. He speaks English.
Dr. Mudar Dalloul has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Mudar Dalloul has the following 4 expertise
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Dr. Mudar Dalloul has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mudar Dalloul is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Dalloul is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
SUNY Downstate Medical Center
University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
State University of New York Health Science Center at B
Univ Hosp of Brooklyn-SUNY Ctr
SUNY Health Science Center
Brooklyn University Hospital
University Hosp Of Bklyn
Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Suny Health Science Center Bro, Brooklyn, Ny
23 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1990
Staten Island University Hospital
Dr. Mudar Dalloul accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsSUNY Downstate Medical Center, 450 Clarkson Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Mudar Dalloul is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.