Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Muddasani V Reddy has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
Dr. Muddasani V Reddy has the following 18 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Brain Surgery
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Brain Tumor
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Dr. Muddasani V Reddy has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Reedy seem to be suffering some health issues himself. He appeared to be having trouble hearing what my husband and I were saying to him. He also kept asking us to repeat ourselves over and over. We waiting about an hour and half past the appointment time to be seen. The nurse spent more time with us than Dr. Reedy did. He had NO CLUE what my medical condition was and after time spent with us; only about 15 minutes, he told us there was nothing he could do. No medications, no help for anything I'm going through. He kept saying I need to go to the headache clinic at the university; however wouldn't listen to the fact that they had turned me away and that I why I was in his office.
Dr. Reddy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Missouri Institute Of Psychiatry
Dr. Muddasani V Reddy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMuddasani Venkata Reddy Md, 2071 Goose Lake Rd, Sauget, IL
Dr. Muddasani V Reddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sauget, IL.