Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mufaddal T Ghadiali has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
Dr. Ghadiali was respectful, professional and knowledgable in his diagnosis and subsequent surgery. He explained surgery and all possible differentials prior to offering his surgical expertise. While waiting for surgery date, symptoms worsened and emergency surgery was needed - he arranged it for the same day. He is compassionate and caring. I am now recovering well and would recommend him to everyone. THANK YOU DR. GHADIALI.
Not a confident surgeon. He is a player. He did not explain all the options for a specific issue. He chose a "cookie cutter" surgical procedure that produced undesirable results. He did not explain the vital details before his "cookie cutter" procedure. Now, the patient suffers. He has not followed up since the surgery to address these postoperative complications. He was about 35 minutes late to his surgery. Beware.
This doctor was a gift to our family. The only doctor my mother has seen that actually cares about her. He is thorough and available. He returns calls and answers questions. He came to the hospital every day. You don't receive good care from most health providers but Dr Ghadiali puts them all to shame.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2012, 2016, 2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014, 2011, 2013, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
18 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 2000
Marshall University School Of Medicine
Locations & DirectionsJohn Edward Roberts III MD, 5700 N Federal Hwy Ste 1, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Dr. Mufaddal T Ghadiali is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.