Dr. Muftah Kadura Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Muftah Kadura?

horrible Doctor

Posted on August 4th, 2012

He has horrible bedside manner. Made me cry. Yelled at me when I asked a question about a med. Treated me like crap. I was new to the area and didn't know any better and chose him. I ended it within 4 months. Dr. Anthony Vigliotti in Chittenango NY has been my doctor ever since and that's been about 4 years now. Vigliotti is amazing. I love his bedside manner and how he listens to me and works with me on my medical issues.

very unprofessional, unethical, morally bankrupt and uncompationate

Posted on September 15th, 2010

I am a professional , that was involed in a car accident and have a bone disease. i am new to the state and went to see Dr. Kadura to get a GP and so he would refer me to specialist that could take care of my medication needs that he wouldnt help with. so he made an appointment for me and promised me that this person could help with my pain and perscription needs as well. when i went to the appointment that was a month later, it was just the opposite. not only would the doctor not write the perscriptions i needed and completely out of, but then the compationate DR. Katura wouldnt even help me out till i could get into see another doctor. the medicine that i have been on for years will give a person extreme withdrawls that are not very fun to deal with. now i am dealing with extreme pain and getting sick every few minutes through out the day and trying to work as well. i can understand that he doesnt want to write the kind of perscription i need but have some compation and when you give a referral out make sure that the doctor will do what you promised. although he made a mistake he will not do the honorable thing and write me a perscription for just a couple weeks till i can get into another doctor, in fact he doesnt even want to see me as a patient. i feel when he took his oath to help people he should have some morals and ethics and not let someone suffer if he can help. i am the type of person that will bend over backwards to help another person if i can , and to meet someone so cold and uncaring is a bit of a shock.

bad scheduling

Posted on August 22nd, 2010

the office staff had scheduled me for 10:00am, then when i arrived, the secretary informed me that the doctor wouldn't be in until 11:30 at the earliest. i asked her to confirm that my appointment was indeed scheduled for 10:00 to make sure that i hadn't made a mistake and she confirmed my appointment time was correct.

Posted on November 7th, 2009