Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammad S Ashraf MD
Dr. Muhammad S Ashraf has 2 locations
100 W McCreight Ave
Springfield, OH 45504
Dr. Muhammad S Ashraf has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Muhammad S Ashraf has the following 12 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
Dr. Muhammad S Ashraf is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
missing the basics
Self-verified patient of Dr. Muhammad S Ashraf - Posted on August 26th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Muhammad S Ashraf - Posted on July 31st, 2019
Every time I call in for medication for my brother it takes 3 to 4 times to get in called in office says they called it in but Pharnacy never has it.. mind you my brother had full on set heart attack and needs his medication . They need staff that knows what they are doing.. I work for a family practice this would never fly by on my Docs..
Self-verified patient of Dr. Muhammad S Ashraf - Posted on October 30th, 2015
2 years ago when I had my heart attack I was working for a company that didn't have insurance. But he wanted me the very next day for a follow up appointment I advised him i didn't have insurance he said he didn't care about that but for me not to miss my appointment. I really believe that he cares about his patients
Self-verified patient of Dr. Muhammad S Ashraf - Posted on January 12th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Muhammad S Ashraf Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Muhammad S Ashraf is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Springfield, OH.