Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Muhammad A Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Muhammad A Khan has the following 16 expertise
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Muhammad A Khan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 4
I would never return to this mans office or send anyone that I know there. I was called name that wasn't my own and also was told no preparations for the testing that I was having done. and come to find out it was the managers fault. The time that the doctor spent with me in the room was a whole 5 minutes. I think that his office is ran very unprofessionally.
I have been battling migraines and sleep deprivation for almost 5 years. I contacted Dr. Khans office seeking help and I was able to get in that same day. The staff was very helpful and my visit with Dr. Khan was truly a blessing. I am happy to say that that my headaches have subsided and i am now able to manage my insomnia. Thank you Dr Khan and his staff for being so caring and understanding.
Dr. Khan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Muhammad A Khan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTricity Internists Plc, 912 S Washington Ave Ste 2, Saginaw, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Muhammad A Khan, MD - Internal Medicine in Saginaw, MI, in this video.
Dr. Muhammad A Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saginaw, MI.