Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Muhammad A Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 7
He does not explain things thoroughly and does not take the time to accurately assess or go over options at all, very arrogant, withheld test results for a day and a half and did not disclose them, does not communicate well and you could say that about his partnering staff as well-they were no better. The worst part is he is very disrespectful and degrading to women. I would not recommend him at all. Unfortunately, when you are admitted to the hospital you are stuck with who gets assigned to you
Dr. Khan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
King Edward Medical University
Graduated in 1989
John Peter Smith Hospital
Dr. Muhammad A Khan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMuhammad A Khan Md, 1550 W Rosedale St Ste 606, Fort Worth, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Muhammad A Khan in this video.
Dr. Muhammad A Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.