Dr. Muhammad A Munir Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Muhammad A Munir?

He's a terrible doctor. Explained that physical therapy n injections don't help me. He took me off of my pain meds. He said I was nothing but a drug addict n he wasn't going to refill my scripts because I said no to injections. He has no compassion or regard for his patients. He belittles n insults his patient. I have legitimate back, leg n spine problems. He does not tell u how to work thru pain. I go there n I absolutely come out of his office sick n crying. He's the worst. The review stating they wouldn't recommend him to treat a worm was almost correct. I wouldn't recommend him to treat a rock.

Worst pain doctor. Wouldn't recommend him for treatment of a worm. Very condescending. If u tell him what he prescribes doesn't work, he'll cut ur medication down instead of trying something else.

Worst

My opinion, worst dr in America.

Best Staff

Best staff, the receptionist, Jackie is very professional, caring and personable. Nurses are very friendly and seems to love their job, and took very good care of me and my mother. Dr Munir is also one of the best, I wish he could be my primary care doctor too. He genuinely care about me and my mother. He is not only doing my injections but has got me in physical therapy (Julie is really the great). I am already feeling better!!

Not a "quack"

For years, I went to different "pain clinics" trying to ease my neck pain. L o n g story short, Dr. Munir cared about why I had the pain in the first place, not just trying to cover up the pain. He has helped me so much. I really appreciate him.

Great Dr.

Dr. Munir is by far the best pain dr you could choose. He cares, he gives options and it doesn't take months to get in to see him. He is very knowledgeable and shares his honest opinion. You will not go wrong see Dr. Munir!

Best Pain Doctor

I have been seeing Dr Munir for over 5 years now. I have a bad neck and back and had many injection before I came to see him. He took me off my pain medicine and in the beginning I thought I would die. But he gave me confidence that I will be better. I am glad that I trusted him. I am much better, I take my medicine only once or twice, I didn't need any injection for last 5 years. I know I hurt but I know how to take care of myself. His staff is very nice, they know my by my name and I know he is not there to just give you pills or do injections like my other pain management doctor. On top of it he has been the best doctor in cincinnati for many years now and I have no doubt why!! congratulation Dr Munir.

This is a long overdue thank you for taking care of my father. You are an exceptionally caring, talented physician. Years ago when my father was admitted to hospital for meningitis he was been treated like a drug addict and was in so much pain. We tried to no avail for help. You personally called the on call physician and explained my father's condition. When his family physician failed him, you helped him. Thank you for being above and beyond a great doctor. You are much appreciated so is your office staff.

Best Pain Doctor

Excellent staff. Receptionist was very friendly. Waiting room was clean and with real people not filled with drug addicts as the other pain office where I went before. Doctor was busy but still sat down, a surprise. He listened to me, he did a full exam, and seeing how much pain I was in did the epidural the same day. I cannot thank the staff enough. I am a new person. Already recommended my boss at work. Thank you Thank you....

Quack

I have had a surgery and have been to several doctors for chronic back pain from an injury 20+ years ago. Dr. Munir was great at first. He took the time to listen to me and seemed to want to help. For the first 6 months he was giving me injections and pain medication that helped. After my 3rd injection I explained to him that the injections only help for about 2-3 days at the most and during that time I am very sore from the shot. I told him that I don't want to keep doing them because I know they are not good for you and the short term benefit is not worth the risk. After that his attitude changed. He started pushing me to get a Spinal cord stimulator. Every time I go there now I feel like I'm in a sales consultation for the stimulator. I spoke to 3 people that I know personally that have the stimulator and it did NOT help them. I also did a lot research on them and they do nothing more than mask the pain. I told Dr. Munir that I do not wish to get the stimulator because it will not actually correct the problem with my back. I explained to him that I have a consultation with a surgeon scheduled next month and since then he has cut me off of my pain medication that was helping and put me on a muscle relaxer and an arthritis pill. His reasoning behind this is that "if I don't hurt bad enough to try something new then I don't need the stronger medications that I have been taking". I have tried everything else at this point and feel like I have nowhere else to turn except a surgeon. I understand that if the injections don't help and I have exhausted all other options that I have to do another surgery, but why would he cut me off my pain meds now? I guess all I can tell anyone who reads this is, If you need pain medication that works, do whatever injections or implants he wants to do or your SOL. These pain management doctors make a ton of money off of the epidural injections ($200-300) and spinal cord stimulators ($15,000-50,000)!!!!

He genuinely cares about his patients. I will recommend him to anyone who has pain. Good staff, and office is really nice and clean, Though hard to find.

Thank you for being you!

Dr. Muhammad A Munir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Chester, OH.