Have you seen Dr. Muhammad A Munir?

Dr Munir has helped my mother

My mother is almost 81 yrs. She speaks so highly of Dr. Munir. I agree with her. She wouldn't be able to manage her neck and back pain for years if Dr. Munir hadn't helped her. Thank you.

I started seeing Dr. munir for Ra treatment and pain. Mybfirst visit he was very pleasant and went over a olan for my issues. The Next visit I came in for neck epidural s an I was scared to death. He was so gentle and patient with me...the procedure went great! I really love him and he seems to care about his patients!

Good Doctor

Dr Munir did my spinal stimulator 10 years ago, I am back to my work. I have seen him since then, and know him since then. I wish he could be my primary doctor. He is the most caring doctor I have seen. He helped my a alot!!!

Dr. Munir has taken care of my Mother for over 10 years. She loved him as he really cared about her like his own mother! My mother passed away recently and I am thankful to Dr. Munir who did everything to make her life comfortable especially past year. May God bless him and his staff, who has never make us felt any thing but family!!

Please do not see this man!

This man is a disgrace to the medical field and should not be practicing medicine. He is verbally rude and agressive. He has no emotion or empathy. He made assumptions about me without looking at any of my allergies, current meds, or records. He is a bitter, hateful man. Please do not go to this man for any medical purpose! He should not hold a medical license!

Best Doctor

I went to see him because my friend who is physical therapist recommended me to see him when my old doctor decided to work for an insurance company. What a blessing!! In years I haven't had a doctor who had time to sit and explain me what is wrong with my back. Everyone that I have seen tells me that they are not able to write me pain medicine because its Government's fault!! No one explained or provided me alternative. He explained and has set me up for a special injection for my back. I am so much looking forward to this. He is by far the best doctor period!!

A-

Terrible Doctor. Very rude n insulting. Doesn't know how to talk to patients. Doesn't like to answer questions. Tells u he doesn't have time. If u ask a question he doesn't feel like answering, he walks of office.

Most Compassionate Doctor

I saw that Dr Munir got the compassionate doctor award. I totally agree. I have now seen him for 12 years. I saw him when he was at University pain Center. I followed him to his first private practIce and here next to West Chester hospital for last 5 years. I don’t mind driving from Covington to see him because he has helped me feel better and provided more relief then any other surgeon or doctor I have been to. He never gave up on me and I am thankful for it. Highly recommend!!

FIVE STARS!!!

I totally disagree with the one star. I work for Insurance company and also a patient of Dr. Munir for last 6-7 years. He reminds me of my dad, (though I am probably old enough to be his mother), very straight forward and plainly will tell you what you need to hear not what you want to hear. He is very strict about narcotics. I have referred patients for work related injuries to different doctors. I know what kind of patients don't want to go to see him!!! Sorry to say but DRUG ADDICTS!! If you are looking for only narcotics then you are going to come out mad. So don't bother going unless you want someone who cares about you and wants you to do better. I will never go to any other doctor, I wish he can be my primary care doctor too.

Dr Munir and Staff, I just wanted to say thank you so much for the excellent care you have given me this year! You truly have made a difference in many people's lives.

He's a terrible doctor. Explained that physical therapy n injections don't help me. He took me off of my pain meds. He said I was nothing but a drug addict n he wasn't going to refill my scripts because I said no to injections. He has no compassion or regard for his patients. He belittles n insults his patient. I have legitimate back, leg n spine problems. He does not tell u how to work thru pain. I go there n I absolutely come out of his office sick n crying. He's the worst. The review stating they wouldn't recommend him to treat a worm was almost correct. I wouldn't recommend him to treat a rock.

Worst pain doctor. Wouldn't recommend him for treatment of a worm. Very condescending. If u tell him what he prescribes doesn't work, he'll cut ur medication down instead of trying something else.

Dr. Muhammad A Munir is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Chester, OH.

Dr. Muhammad A Munir Is this you?