Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammad A Qureshi MD
Dr. Mohammad A Qureshi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Haltom City, TX. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammad A Qureshi has 2 locations
PO Box 14185
Haltom City, TX 76117
Book Online Now
Dr. Mohammad A Qureshi has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mohammad A Qureshi has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
Showing 5 of 9
No matter what
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mohammad A Qureshi - Posted on January 3rd, 2019
I'm not pleased with the time I sit waiting for my appointment. I know per the insurance most of his patients have, Dr Qureshi does a good job. He is, in my opinion, a good doctor in his own right. I will recommend him but warn others about the time waiting. The staff is not so bad, I have not been treated rudely unless I don't know what rude is.
Worst day ever
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mohammad A Qureshi - Posted on December 20th, 2018
He books too many patients every day.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mohammad A Qureshi - Posted on October 25th, 2018
I was referred to this cardiolgist so that I could get a stress test and be cleared for surgery by another doctor. His office makes appointments every 15 minutes, so be prepared to wait a long time to see him. He sent me to a hospital the next week to have the stress test done. Then they required me to make another appointment with him in order to find out the results. I was hoping that he would just forward the stress test results from the hospital to the doctor who needed them. I was told that I had to go back to him, which I did. It took almost 3 hours for him to see me and tell me my results were fine. My opinon is that he just wants to make a lot of money and doesn't care how long his patients have to wait. I'm glad that I never have to go back to his one doctor office.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mohammad A Qureshi - Posted on August 22nd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mohammad A Qureshi - Posted on November 20th, 2015
51 Years Experience
King Edward Medical University
Graduated in 1967
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Dr. Mohammad A Qureshi Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mohammad A Qureshi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.