Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mohammad A Qureshi has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mohammad A Qureshi has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
Dr. Mohammad A Qureshi has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 21
I have been seeing the Dr. for sometime At one point my insurance did not allow me to see him, i did as they ( the ins co ) wanted went to a different dr, well needless to say I was allowed to see him again, ever so grateful now here i go again same scenario looks like i may have to change my insurance agin
After 4 weeks of suffering with thrush and waiting for lab work to be done I gave up and went to another dr. They never sent my lab work into the lab and 8 weeks later the lab says they never received my samples. The nurses could care less about you and have horrible bedside manner and the dr, while nice is always late and you have to wait at least 3 hrs to see the dr. Absolutely ridiculous. Do t waste your time and see a different dr.
The laziest staff ever. My first visit to this office was horrible. The nurses argued for 3 hours over who would or would not take my blood. The head nurse sits back in her office playing computer games and gets all upset when asked to perform the simplest task such as signing a referral paper, refilling meds, or insurance information. Doctor barely speaks English and ignores patients with severe illnesses. This office smells like a cat's litter box. Doctor dropped me as a patient because "condition is too severe" for him to treat. This doctor is very irresponsible. Leaves patients taking insulin to rot, and it is impossible to get medication renewals. They will also refuse to transfer or provide you with your medical records. Do not go to this doctor. If you do decide to attend this doctor's office beware. Otherwise I recommend you run fast and run far.
That was the worst experiance I ever had with with a doctor he did nothing had his back to me the entire visit would not even look at my feet that was swelling and. Very painful told me to go to jps since I had no insurance. I made him give my money back that was a big waste of my time and energy. He should not have a medical practice hes nothing but a quack . He dont deserve even one stsr
51 Years Experience
King Edward Medical University
Graduated in 1967
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Dr. Mohammad A Qureshi accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAmerican Institute Of Medicine, 3403 N Beach St, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Mohammad A Qureshi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.