Dr. Mohammad Qureshi Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Qureshi?

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Great dr.poor staff lack of communication ,getting follow up care.hard to get refills . need professional workers.

Love my Doctor

Posted on September 29th, 2015

I have been seeing the Dr. for sometime At one point my insurance did not allow me to see him, i did as they ( the ins co ) wanted went to a different dr, well needless to say I was allowed to see him again, ever so grateful now here i go again same scenario looks like i may have to change my insurance agin

Horrible service!!!

Posted on September 27th, 2015

After 4 weeks of suffering with thrush and waiting for lab work to be done I gave up and went to another dr. They never sent my lab work into the lab and 8 weeks later the lab says they never received my samples. The nurses could care less about you and have horrible bedside manner and the dr, while nice is always late and you have to wait at least 3 hrs to see the dr. Absolutely ridiculous. Do t waste your time and see a different dr.

irresponsible, unsanitary, and lazy

Posted on June 12th, 2015

The laziest staff ever. My first visit to this office was horrible. The nurses argued for 3 hours over who would or would not take my blood. The head nurse sits back in her office playing computer games and gets all upset when asked to perform the simplest task such as signing a referral paper, refilling meds, or insurance information. Doctor barely speaks English and ignores patients with severe illnesses. This office smells like a cat's litter box. Doctor dropped me as a patient because "condition is too severe" for him to treat. This doctor is very irresponsible. Leaves patients taking insulin to rot, and it is impossible to get medication renewals. They will also refuse to transfer or provide you with your medical records. Do not go to this doctor. If you do decide to attend this doctor's office beware. Otherwise I recommend you run fast and run far.

dont see this doctor he is a quack

Posted on May 27th, 2014

That was the worst experiance I ever had with with a doctor he did nothing had his back to me the entire visit would not even look at my feet that was swelling and. Very painful told me to go to jps since I had no insurance. I made him give my money back that was a big waste of my time and energy. He should not have a medical practice hes nothing but a quack . He dont deserve even one stsr

Posted on February 24th, 2017