Dr. Imran M Abassi Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Imran M Abassi?

HIPAA

I left a voicemail for Dr. Abassi a few weeks ago regarding an emergency visit we had back in early 2017. I never received a phone call back. I called his office again a few days later and reached his receptionist. She asked me what I need help with and began telling her my personal medical information. I couldn’t hear her too well and I asked her if she had me on speaker phone... and she said yes. HUGE HIPAA VIOLATION! I was appalled! I asked her if she could have the doctor contact me directly and she assured me he would, when in fact he never did. That right there tells me I would not trust this practice ever.