Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammad H Abdulrahman
Dr. Muhammad H Abdulrahman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Macon, GA. His specialties include Hospitalist. He speaks English.
Dr. Muhammad H Abdulrahman has 2 locations
35 Collier Rd NW Ste 635
Atlanta, GA 30309
777 Hemlock St MS 104
Macon, GA 31201
Book Online Now
Dr. Muhammad H Abdulrahman has the following 1 specialty
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
Dr. Muhammad H Abdulrahman has the following 4 expertise
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Chest Pain
Dr. Muhammad H Abdulrahman Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Muhammad H Abdulrahman's office for more information.
35 Collier Rd NW Ste 635 Atlanta, GA : (404) 367-3000
777 Hemlock St MS 104 Macon, GA 31201
Locations & Directions
Dr. Muhammad H Abdulrahman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.