- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammad Aminullah MD
Dr. Muhammad Aminullah, MD is a doctor primarily located in Nanuet, NY, with another office in Nanuet, NY. They have 35 years of experience. Their specialties include Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Muhammad Aminullah has 2 locations
Dr. Muhammad Aminullah has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Muhammad Aminullah has the following 12 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
35 Years Experience
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Muhammad Aminullah Accepts the Following Insurance
- 259 S Middletown Rd Fl 1 Nanuet , NY : (845) 623-4180
- 259 N Middletown Rd Nanuet , NY 10954
More about Dr. Muhammad Aminullah
Dr. Aminullah graduated from the Sindh Medical College in 1985. Dr. Aminullah works in Nanuet, NY and 1 other location and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Aminullah is affiliated with Nyack Hospital and Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center.