Dr. Muhammad S Arain Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Muhammad S Arain?

Great Doctor ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS , BUSY PRACTICE, DOES NOT OVERMEDICATE , WAIT TIME SOME TIMES LONG BUT WORTH IT .

This doctor does not care about his patients. He allows you to run out of medication because you can't get a staff member to answer his office phone. Been trying for 4 days to get someone to answer so I can refill my prescription they make me request 3 days in advance. What a joke!!!!

be prepared to wait over an hour for bad service

Useless

Just wants to get people in and out because the waiting room is full and wait time is over an hour. Wrong meds given because evaluation was not sufficient to diagnose.

Worst experience of my life

Dr. Arain was manipulative and degrading. Completely insulting. He rolled his eyes each time I answered a question. He treated me like a delinquent who wanted pulls, this was my first evaluation that I've ever had in my life.. I was already nervous just because of the actual circumstance at hand, and he made it even worse. He talked to me like I was worthless and wasting his time. Do NOT see this doctor. I left in tears and immediately notified my PCP so that we could take action.

Awful doctor! I have never had a dr make me feel so little before. Does not make eye contact hardly at all. Questioned why I was not in a relationship instead of being single. Will not go back to him!

Never b ur patient!!!

Worst appointment ever!!! Cried n his office for an hour. He is not in the business of helping people, he doesn't even make eye contact!! Ur another number!! Horrible from the front door to his office!! !

What a waste of time. I would expect someone as a doctor to be somewhat compassionate or at least to try to act compassionately to my circumstance.

13/14-30yrs old I lived with untreated BiPolar/Anxiety/Panic disorder. Dr. Arain properly diagnosed me. Great Doctor!

Dr. Muhammad S Arain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Peters, MO.