Dr. Muhammad Arian Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Muhammad Arian?

Wont return calls or emails

Posted on October 24th, 2017

I needed to find a new doctor and picked him since he was in the same building as my general physician. I was not impressed at all. I am giving him one more chance.

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Excellent doctor. The best endocrinologist I have seen. I go from Alabama to Houston just to see him. He is very knowledgable. He spends a great deal of time with his patients. His diagnosis and treatment are excellent.

Staff

Posted on March 13th, 2015

trying to make follow up appointments with the staff is a night mare at best my rating on a one to ten for the people making appointments is a minus 20

do not go here

Posted on May 27th, 2014

Terrible waited 2 hours in the wait room. No one likes waiting forever and seemed like he was in a huge hurry i will never go here again.

Terrible doctor!

Posted on April 18th, 2014

I agree he is a terrible doctor. Only spends about two minutes, never ask how I am doing, has given me prescriptions I didn't need, before blood test came back. I can't ask questions, he just walks out the door. He does change what was told to you or does not remember. Trying to find another doctor. I would have gotten worse if I took medicine I didn't need!

Horrible bedside manner

Posted on February 9th, 2013

Dr. Arian is rude and dismissive, and he definitely doesn't like women. He was abrupt during my appointment and then he strode out of the office when I still had questions. It took calling three times over a period of four days to get a response from his staff. I strongly urge you NOT to go to this doctor.

Posted on February 8th, 2013

Just seems the wait time after appt time is getting worse. Getting a call back from his nurse is not prompt if at all, had to go there several times to get resolution.

Do not Waste your Time or Money!!

Posted on November 9th, 2012

He is a Horrible doctor!! He refused to listen to my husband and basically told him it was all mental...even though my husband came in the office with low blood sugar...the nurses had to give him juice to keep him from dropping to a lower level..the doctor told him to just come back in a month! Really??? Please take our advice...GO TO ANOTHER DOCTOR!!! DON'T WAST YOUR TIME!!!

Posted on September 5th, 2012

I won't ever go back there again, he is a horrible doctor. Instead of telling e anything about what was going on with my daughter e just said to come back in three to four weeks!

OMGmi

Posted on September 1st, 2011

Well my husband needs a good dr, his blood sugars been high very then drops to coma low, & so i did some checking on him,.....,.,WOW I SURE HOPE THIS DR WORKS OUT, I WANT HIM TO LIVE,....NOT 1 GOOD FEEDBACK NOT GOOD @ ALL

I have to agree with the other reviews - horrible experience

Posted on July 20th, 2011

He has the bedside manner of a cockroach. He talks in circles and contrdicts what he says, but then tells you what you want to hear. I felt if I told him I thought I had a tail growing he'd refer me to a vet. Told me my issues were all in my head - even though I had a report showing a had a mass growing - totally discounted my questions and couldn't use his computer effectively enough to tell me what my x-ray showed - still don't know.....

Rude and Insincere - Bad Patient Care

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

Dr. Arian is the most insincere doctor that I have ever had an appointment with. He does not care about his patient's wellbeing, he took me off of all medications (thyroid, diabetic, etc..) for a total of 9 months (3 months at a time) to see what my baseline blood work numbers were. I was miserable and he did not listen when I spoke to him, he even talked over me when I tried to speak.