Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammad Arif
Dr. Muhammad Arif, MD is a Doctor primarily located in March Air Reserve Base, CA, with other offices in Moreno Valley, CA and Riverside, CA . He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Arif is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Los Banos. He speaks English.
Dr. Muhammad Arif has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Muhammad Arif has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Muhammad Arif has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Muhammad Arif is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
My pain management dr quit or something and I liked him I was finally diagnosed properly and treated the same and put on a medication that has helped me for the last couple years, this dr should let you know up front that he will not continue with your same treatment, he has put me on two different meds the first one was not even a pain medication and made me nothing but sick and the second medication does not even touch my pain!! I called the office after trying it for a week and they said too bad that was it and if I had any troubles to go to ER or call them!!! Hello. I did call your office and he does NOT care nor does he want to !! I looked up the medication that he put me on and it's supposed to be for short term or breakthrough pain not to be taken 1 every 12 hrs!!! This is crazy!!! Now where are people supposed to go from here!!!!
Dr. Arif is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Rangaraya Medical College
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Muhammad Arif is similar to the following 3 Doctors near March Air Reserve Base, CA.