Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammad S Awaisi MD
Dr. Muhammad S Awaisi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI, with another office in Southfield, MI. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Muhammad S Awaisi has 2 locations
Dr. Muhammad S Awaisi has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Muhammad S Awaisi has the following 12 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Muhammad S Awaisi - Posted on April 2nd, 2016
Dr. Muhammad S Awaisi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Muhammad S Awaisi's office for more information.
15565 Northland Dr E Ste 915E Southfield, MI : (248) 424-8902
15600 W 12 Mile Rd Ste A Southfield, MI : (248) 968-2300
Locations & Directions
Dr. Muhammad S Awaisi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Southfield, MI.