Facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia, including the relationship between blood sugar and cholesterol, and who is most at risk.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Type 1 Diabetes Get type 1 diabetes facts, including causes, signs, symptoms & more.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammad A Bakleh MD
Dr. Muhammad A Bakleh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flint, MI. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Bakleh is affiliated with Genesys Regional Medical Center, Hurley Medical Center and Mclaren Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Muhammad A Bakleh has the following 1 specialty
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
Dr. Muhammad A Bakleh has the following 8 expertise
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
Showing 5 of 18
Self-verified patient of Dr. Muhammad A Bakleh - Posted on February 14th, 2019
While Dr. Bakleh is a relatively attentive physician who actually takes the time to discuss issues with you, the staff leaves something to be desired. His office was notified by my pharmacy over two weeks ago regarding a pre-authorization need for a medication I have been on for years. Subsequently, the pharmacy has called again, my wife has called twice, I stopped in the office and as of today, I called. When I visited the office, the individual that supposedly does the pre-authorizations said she has no time to get to this. Even after I mentioned the excruciating pain I would be feeling without my medication, she just shrugged. I had to get a weeks worth, out of pocket, that I can't afford to do again. Needless to say, I will be looking for a doctor with a more attentive staff of healthcare PROFESSIONALS.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Muhammad A Bakleh - Posted on April 3rd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Muhammad A Bakleh - Posted on September 9th, 2016
Horrible visit with doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Muhammad A Bakleh - Posted on March 9th, 2016
I had a 1 hr 45 min wait to see doctor . They do not weigh you now and just let you tell them what you weigh which of course everyone is dishonest. Also my glucose was not checked nor my A1C .Dr was in a horrible hurry .My vitals were mixed up with another chart and the whole visit was utter confusion.
Very UNHAPPY Near Flint, Mi
Self-verified patient of Dr. Muhammad A Bakleh - Posted on December 23rd, 2015
Dr. Bakleh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Illinois Medical Center
Dr. Muhammad A Bakleh Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Muhammad A Bakleh
For appointments cal (810) 667-730
Locations & DirectionsENDOCRINE CONSULTANTS, 5040 Villa Linde Pkwy Ste B, Flint, MI
Dr. Muhammad A Bakleh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Flint, MI.