Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Irfan S Bhatti has 2 locations
3901 Rainbow Blvd
Kansas City, KS 66160
Book Online Now
Dr. Irfan S Bhatti has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.<br>He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Irfan S Bhatti has the following 13 expertise
- Mood Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression
Showing 2 of 2
WORST DR. EVER
Self-verified patient of Dr. Irfan S Bhatti - Posted on January 27th, 2016
I had my appointment today. I waited an 1hr 1/2 to be seen only to be told that I will not have my nerve medicine refilled and that if my doctor wont fill it I will be having a med change, those with nerve problems know that when you have the right medication that works for you know that you dont want it changed. I now have to drive clear to versailes to see my doctor in hopes of getting my medication. Do not see this man he is not a doctor he doesnt belong doing this work he is not helping no one. If you can see someone else by all means do so.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Irfan S Bhatti - Posted on January 25th, 2016
I waited 2.5 months for an appointment. The office is a 45 minute drive only to be put in a room and have him talk to my using skype. I had prescriptions for meds that were tried and true. Anyone who has taken meds for depression and anxiety know finding the right combination for YOU is a long and very arduous process. Instead Mr. Bhatti (I won't refer to him as a Doctor, sorry) chose to "see how it wen't" by only filling one of the two meds that are known to go hand-in -hand by every other psychiatrist worth the degree on his wall. In the end I did not fill the single antidepressant as it was already known to be a nightmare without the stabilizer. Avoid this doctor. I have filed a report to the Missouri Department of Mental Health, Missouri Board of Registration for the Healing Arts and myriad other organisations that might investigate this man.
Dr. Irfan S Bhatti Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Irfan S Bhatti is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kansas City, KS.