Dr. Muhammad S Feteiha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Muhammad S Feteiha?

Dr. Feteiha

I absolutely love Dr. Feteiha and his staff. Everyone was so helpful and made my experience a great one. I am now on my way to accomplishing my weight loss goal and I couldn't have done it without the help from Dr Feteiha and his staff at ASA!

Woman Rising

Dr. Feteiha is a very compassionate and professional with a very pleasant attitude. His office staff on the other hand are very callous and cold. to refuse to speak to me or answer my question because i had an outstanding balance that i did not know about was wrong and that let me know that this practice has changed and is more concerned with 67$ then my well being lets me know that i should not ever go back their again.

Great General Surgeon!

He fixed my (groin) hernia perfectly! My recovery was quick, and I got back to athletics in no time. I can barely see the scar he left! Although he's built a great reputation as an expert in Weight Loss Surgery, he's got a gift for all General Surgery.