Dr. Muhammad A Habib Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Muhammad A Habib?

If you have to go through radiation, there is no better place to do it. I have nothing but good things to say about everyone here!

Dr. Habib

Dr. Habib is one of the best doctor's I have ever had, he takes time with his patients and truly cares about them. I am very happy to have found him.

Amazing Doctor

I went to Dr. Habib for the first time a few months ago, and I was amazed at his professionalism and how much he cares about his patients. He has helped me through a horrible time in my life. I think he is an amazing doctor and hope he stays right where he is so i can continue going to him.

Great Norman Doctor

Dr. Habib has been giving me excellent care. He listens carefully and considers all options before offering treatment. He remembers me and the details of my last appointment when I see him next. I highly recommend him, as he is kind and knowledgeable.

Best Dr. I have ever had.

Dr Habib takes time with you. I love that he listened to me without interrupting me. He genuinely remembered things about me from one Appointment to my next. I started with trying to get into the female dr at integris but made an appointment with Habib because of the wait for her. At first my intention was to change when the opportunity became available but I was impressed with him at my first appointment and my second sealed the deal. I will not change. He ha s excellent bedside manner and was quick to orchestrate and help me with specialist etc that I needed.