Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Muhammad Hamid
Dr. Muhammad Hamid, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Meadow, NY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hamid is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Valley Stream, Nassau University Medical Center and North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills. He speaks English.
Dr. Muhammad Hamid has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Muhammad Hamid has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Muhammad Hamid has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Hamid is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Nassau University Medical Center
North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
New Island Hospital
Mercy Medical Center
Richmond University Medical Center
Winthrop University Hospital
Nassau University Medical Center
South Nassau Communities Hospital
Long Island Jewish Medical Center
32 Years Experience
Dow Medical College
Graduated in 1984
St Vincents Hospital
Dr. Muhammad Hamid accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHAMID & ASLAM MEDICAL GROUP PC, 380 Merrick Ave, East Meadow, NY
Dr. Muhammad Hamid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Meadow, NY.