Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Muhammad Hanif has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Lyme Disease
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Tropical Diseases
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Seizure Disorders
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Movement Disorders
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Preventive Medicine
- Panic Disorder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Sleep Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
- Nutritional Support
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Lung Cancer
- Eating Disorders
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Weight Loss
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Back Pain
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Hanif is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Muhammad Hanif accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- First Health PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorthwest Internal Medicine, 13325 Hargrave Rd Ste 180, Houston, TX
Dr. Muhammad Hanif is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.