Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammad Hossain
Dr. Muhammad Hossain, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brownsville, TX, with other offices in Houston, TX and Brownsville, TX . He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hossain is affiliated with Valley Baptist Medical Center, Valley Regional Medical Center and Harlingen Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Muhammad Hossain has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Hossain is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Valley Baptist Medical Center
Valley Regional Medical Center
Harlingen Medical Center
31 Years Experience
Sir Salimullah Medical College
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Muhammad Hossain accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Muhammad Hossain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brownsville, TX.