Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammad I Aslam MD
Dr. Muhammad I Aslam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Bay, FL. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Muhammad I Aslam has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Muhammad I Aslam has the following 13 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Muhammad I Aslam - Posted on January 17th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Muhammad I Aslam - Posted on December 29th, 2018
Been seeing him for a while and saw the decline. He spends less than five minutes in the rooms, is dismissive about complaints. His staff is good except the office manager who is rude. He wants all testing done in his office even though it may not be compatible with your schedule. No loner going back.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Muhammad I Aslam - Posted on September 21st, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Muhammad I Aslam - Posted on November 29th, 2016
From an uncaring and unprofessional staff to a Doctor that had me in the hospital for seven days and still misdiagnosed my heart problem. Finally got a real cardiologist and within two weeks, with proper meds, my life turned around. Dr. Aslam either does not understand how the heart works or he simply ignored the readings from the monitors I was connected to.
Poor patient care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Muhammad I Aslam - Posted on September 16th, 2016
Dr. Aslam doesn't truly care about his patients well being, he cares about money. Staff is great except for his office manager who is so unprofessional and rude I'm surprised she has managed to stay employed there, the office waiting room is small and always cramped and they keep changing their minds on which insurance they take, I was told they loose partnership with certain insurances like well care which is what I had but now that I have better insurance I will find a place with a better doctor and management.
Dr. Muhammad I Aslam Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHEART CARE, 1091 Port Malabar Blvd NE Ste 4, Palm Bay, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Muhammad I Aslam, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Palm Bay, FL, in this video.
Dr. Muhammad I Aslam is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Palm Bay, FL.