Dr. Muhammad Kashlan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Muhammad Kashlan?

Absolutely adore Dr. Kashlan

Posted on November 7th, 2017

There is no ego involved with this doctor. He was so wonderful to my husband. Unfortunately, he developed renal failure which is out of Dr. Kashlan's specialty. Dr. Kashlan explained what was happening and got us to a specialist. (We were not crazy about him, so we opted to travel to U of M) I would recommend Dr. Kashlan to anyone. He actually cares about his patients. He follows through on their care and has a wonderful bed side manner.

Posted on December 13th, 2016

Asked me inappropriate personal questions. Why was I divorced? Why wasn't I remarried? Said he was so surprised that I wasn't remarried.

mary p

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

dr kashlin saved my mother in laws life he went above and beyond he is an incredable dr and person as well i give him a 10

Posted on February 11th, 2016