Dr. Muhammad Naeem Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Muhammad Naeem?

Dr. Naeem

Dr. Naeem has performed a number of procedures on me an given me invaluable advice on how to combat gastric parecis, as well as what to do for a stomach that does not properly digest. He prescribed medicine that has enable me to live a commendable life despite my maladies.

I saw him years ago and recently for a colonoscopy. He is a professional that answers your questions in laymen terms. He spoke with my husband after the prcedure he has a great bed side manner .

He helped me when no one else could

I had been suffering with IBS (d) for several months. After going to several doctors, I went to Dr. Naeem. He helped solve my problems and today I am much better, because he actually listened.

I do not appreciate that he pushed me to get the flu shot despite my concern about its dangers; he brushed me off. I also do not feel he has the patient's best interest at heart, he is a pill pusher, there is always at least one drug manufacturer rep at his office whenever I have an appointment. Does not review test results or volunteer results unless asked, in a hurry to get you in and out

Compassionate, professional and clinically exceptional

He is my son's GI doctor and we are very pleased with his care. He is an excellent physician and a very nice person