Dr. Muhammad A Nayer Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Muhammad A Nayer?

Not happy with the care

My mother is an Alzheimer's patient that has just been diagnosed by Dr. Nayer. After prescribing a new medication for her, she became very ill. I placed three calls to the office throughout the day and could not get the medical assistant to call me back. I requested to speak to the office manager or Dr. Nayer on the fourth call and was convienently told that the manager is "in a meeting". So, as I watch my mother suffer with violent vomiting all day, they are "too busy" to call in a prescription for anti-nausea medication and told me that they would get back to me within 24 hrs. This is COMPLETELY unacceptable and I expect much better care from a specialists office. We WILL be leaving this practice.

Infection Prevention and Control Practitioner

I am a patient of Dr Nayer. He is not only an excellent practitioner, he goes out fo his way to personally call other physicians when he has questions regarding test or encounter results. He also calls and makes referrals himself when he needs you to see another specialist.

He was a no-show for follow-up after surgery. Very abrupt.

Horrible Doctor and Staff

Do not see this Doctor. All he cares about is doing tests to make money. His staff is rude, dirty, and could careless about you a patient. And the billing Manager is the worst. DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE GO TO VEGAS, VICTORVILLE, KINGMAN...RUN RUN RN

money hungry

after I lost my job and no insurance I could not pay the bill all at once they wanted nothing to do with me, not worried about the patient, just the money..

Dr. Nayer and staff are courteous and listens to my concerns. It depends on your attitude as a patient to response giving in return.

I do like this dr., i wish i can still see him but they stop taking my medical insurance

My experiences with Dr. Nayer have been horrible. My original Dr. retired, and Dr. Nayer took over. I was being treated for MS. Dr. Nayer took me off my meds, did nerve tests on my hands/arms and told me I had acute carpal tunnel that was causing the numbness. He had no explanation for the migraines or optic neuritis. Two surgeries later, my hands are worse than ever, I am having trouble walking and I won't even go into my headaches. His solution? I need to have a sleep disorder study done. Yeah - right. He is worthless and I refuse to see him again. Currently looking for a new neurologist. Couldn't possibly be any worse...

Horrible doctor and horrific staff

Dr. Nayer is not interested in you as a patient. He is only interested in what kind of insurance you have and how many tests you can schedule you for. His staff is also rude, there uniforms are filthy and the office is dirty. Do not see this doctor you will regret.

Very rude

Dr. Nayer..Gr-r-r-reat

His credentials say it all. ..I believe anyone that has him for their doctor should be honored to recieve treatment from him.. Dr. Nayer He has been my neuroligist for over a year now and i am better....not worse.!!!....FINALLY. mY CONDITION IS COMPLICATED AND HE LISTENED, ..

Decline of service....Insurance Cancellation

At the beginning of my treatment with Dr. Nayer's office treatment was acceptable. Towards the end (2 yrs on) PA Temple acted as if I wasted her valuable time with my visits (made because I did not understand my condition and why it got so severe at times). At the end of treatment the office was not kind enough to tell me 10 days prior to my next appt. that the office no longer accepted my insurance. I found out entirely by accident. Because of this delay my referral and treatment by another doctor was delayed.

Dr. Muhammad A Nayer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bullhead City, AZ.