Dr. Muhammad Pasha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Muhammad Pasha?

Do not go to him! Incompetent -I would give zero stars if I could

Posted on July 12th, 2016

I took my 18 mo old for a suspected egg allergy. I provided detailed history and photographs (I'm a pharmacist so I know what I'm talking about). He said the patch test was negative when it CLEARLY was positive, told me fine to give her eggs and then denied me an epi pen prescription. Only at my insistence did he write for bloodwork to confirm. That it did. The other doc at the practice insisted on writing an epi pen prescription and was very concerned. Not only could I have given my daughter something she was clearly allergic to, but she may have had a fatal reaction and I would have had nothing to give her...oh and he also claimed no correlation between asthma and allergies (because I explained she had been hospitalized for asthma episodes and was concerned since her airway was already compromised that she could have an even bigger problem should a reaction come along). He said very dismissively "not related". Well look it up everyone: "kids with food allergies and asthma are possibly at a higher risk for a fatal outcome due to an allergic reaction". He couldn't even understand me when I gave her history. A five year old could have followed the story line "she ate eggs...then she had massive hives and throwing up within a few hours. I don't know of anything else she was exposed to that was different." A joke. He is lucky he doesn't have a lawsuit on his hands at refusing to give an epipen prescription and telling me to give her eggs. I even made the point that IF he didn't think she was allergic to eggs, clearly it was something and shouldn't we be prepared ESPECIALLY since we didn't know what to avoid? Common sense. Rant over

Posted on April 16th, 2015

My 26 year old son is his patient and we have had great experiences with Dr. Pasha

I am highly satisfied with Dr. Pasha.

Posted on October 28th, 2010

Dr. Pasha treated my son for allergies/asthma. He tested his lung capacity, made recommendations re: his medications (none given the results on his test), and answered all of my questions thoroughly. Has excellent bedside manner. Even talked with me on the phone (most doctors don't do that nowadays!). I trust this doctor. I am VERY pleased with him. Thank you Dr. Pasha!!

Posted on October 23rd, 2017